Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Time



As we were heading home from school today we passed this way cool pumpkin patch and I pulled the car over. They had a mini bounce house, perfect size for the twins, a maze made out of hay that was as tall as the twins...way safer so I can see them...a mechanical bull(that must be a valley thing) Ellie wanted to ride it and so I told her to go ask the lady. The lady said she didn't feel comfortable operating it, she wasnt' quite sure how to work it, oh dear! Well we left with 3 pumpkins, a nice skid rash mark on coopers face from falling, and 3 hungry tired kids ready for dinner, and no daddy to come home too! He is in Arizona till Thursday for work...we miss you. Happy Fall! (Cooper is in the jacket, James in the white onesie)

4 comments:

Zac and Kaylan said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun picking out pumpkins! We hope to go out this weekend to do it. I love the fall! I love Halloween!

Amy said...

Love this time of year!
Your kids are so cute, April!

CBS said...

Kitchen looks so cute!! You're hired when we finally get a house!! AND your hair is also very cute, as usual:) I love the pumpkin pics! Your kids are so cute!

M and M said...

I love pumpkin patch pitures! You're boys are getting so big!