Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beach babes






We had our first family trip this past week. We went to Avila Beach. It was awesome! The weather was beautiful and the kids loved it. If you haven't been it is a great low-key place for kids to play and enjoy the beach. We still have friends that live in SLO and we are so jeoulous of you! You know who you are!...We had a great thanksgiving with Jake's family. For those of you who don't know my sister-in-law, Jacob's brothers wife, is having twins! She finds out next week what they are having. I will keep you posted. It is neat to share this special time with her, since it is so vivid for me. My kids are growing up! It is so fun...and crazy.

4 comments:

T J V said...

i love the pic of the boys in the swings that's so cute. your whole family is so adorable. how fun to share the twins experience with your sister-in-law!

CBS said...

I love Avila Beach! I bet it still feels like home down there to you guys just like Monterey does to us.

Aaron Smith said...

APRIL, I tried to call you back but I lost your number and it didn't show up on the caller id...what is it email me, oh and I need your address for Christmas cards.

Wish I could have seen you, miss you bunches!

Amy said...

So fun! I'm wishing right about now we were on a warm beach somewhere!! Today it was below freezing with snow falling all day!!