Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Kids and Me

So this pic was taken with Jacob's fun saver camera from his last business trip. Turned out pretty good without being digital and all. Anyhow I was watching the today show the other morning and the topic was, "Does having children make you a happier couple or not?" Guess what the verdict was...No!! Can you believe it! Well I just have to say that my children make me and Jake a happier couple. We love our children and each other. The world is trying to tell us otherwise. My kids make me love my husband even more. Cheers to having children!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I watched that on the Today Show too. I agree that having children is so rewarding and has brought my husband and I closer together. I can't imagine a couple not wanting to create a child. Our society seems to be so centered on "self" though and having children is the opposite of that!!

T J V said...

I saw that article online too! Do I admit that kids add stress and a bit of chaos, heck yes. However, every minute of it is totally worth it for those little smiles, giggles and hugs. Just this morning V leaned over and gave me a kiss with out me even asking, I about cried from the pure simple joy of the moment.

AnnieB said...

Cheers! Here here! Our world is getting so self-centered!

kelly said...

No one asked me when they took that poll!