Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Love is in the Air...

My good friend Melissa got married this weekend! It was at firestone vineyard and beautiful! Ellie got to be the flower girl and she was so good. I was so proud of her!
Here is the wedding party. All I have to say is Gorgeous!

Here is Weir with Cooper. Our good friends watched the twins for the weekend! 2 nights!!! They were so brave and kind to watch them for us. They do not have any kids yet so this was really awesome of them to spend their weekend with Cooper and James. They loved it and we wish we lived next door!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful!! And the bride is gorgeous, also! I'm glad you guys had a great time, and Ellie is such a cute flower girl! :)

Zac and Kaylan said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! Can anyone say Gorgeous!!!! Melissa is stunning!! I love Ellie's dress too! What a beautiful event! I wish we could've been there!

AnnieB said...

What a beautiful picture of you guys!! What a beautiful bride and Ellie looked so cute right there in the wedding party. What a cutie!

Amy said...

Ellie looks adorable! You're right, they are the perfect age for being a flower girl :) I bet Haley and Ellie would be great friends, we should try to get them together this Christmas....the boys would have a ball together too!! Congrats Melissa!

Rochel said...

Totally priceless! What a fabulous picture of the three of you! Ellie is a total doll!

Gill Dockstader said...

Wow that is brave! Good birth control too!!!