Monday, November 3, 2008

Zoo Boo



So this was one of our events for Halloween! It was "zoo boo". You go around the zoo at night and trick or treat and get to see the animals. Pretty cool, lots of candy, and of course, in-n-out after! The boys love having their faces painted and so then Ellie of course had to have hers done too. They were tigers for halloween. My mom took some pics of them, Halloween is so crazy and busy and fun I forgot to take my own pics of that night. So, this will do! I can't believe it is November and it is raining, and it is dark at 5:00. I love it! A nice change and the kids are in bed earlier. By the way the pics are of James and Dad...if you couldn't tell! ha ha

4 comments:

Craig said...

Jacob wears those whiskers well. He should sport them more often.

Jaime said...

How fun! Going to the zoo for halloween is such a great idea. I didn't know you could do that!

Grandmotherfairy said...

Too darling...I remember when my kids were that little...where does the time go???

THE MACDONALDS said...

I love the zoo and I love Halloween! 2 of my favorite things. I never knew that night time at the zoo was an option! Very Cool! You guys, and gals :) look like you are having a lot of fun! That is good! We are headed up to Monterey at the end of January next. How about you? I didn't leave a note on going private because it is seriously more than I can explain. Leisa can tell you she has done it a few times and she is good at directions! Have a great weekend!