Saturday, November 28, 2009




We celebrated my friend Shaun's 29th b-day at the country club. Great food!!! I love going "Home" and seeing the beauty that surrounds me. The flowers are my dad's at work. Jacob spent the day at Carmel Beach with the twins while Ellie and I got pedicures with my mom. Wish everyday was a vacation! Loved watching Jason at therapy. He is standing in a "stand frame" now for about 20 minutes. It's great to see him on his feet. Thanksgiving was filled with food and family. Now, it is time for christmas parades, hot cocoa, and enjoying my children play with the nativity sets. Our lives can be stressful, crazy, and hard but when your with the one's you love, life is easy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely entry! We love it when you all come home! You have the best family--like Jay says, "You and Jacob are a match made in Heaven"... and your children reap that benefit! Love you lots, Mom

melissa said...

what a lucky girl to have such a wonderful/beautiful mommy to look up to, follow, and look like! loved your family picture on your card this year... you didn't need me at all! beautiful, beautiful family! happy 2010!