Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ellie turns 7!



Ellie turned 7! Crazy! So, this is how we roll. Ellie wanted to do something with her friends from school for her b-day. Tuesday invitations went out, friday was the party at the bowling alley! Last minute, yes, but it worked! Ellie wanted root beer floats for her class. My parents and Jay surprised Ellie at school on Friday for her b-day! It was a fun filled day. I gave all the kids red, white and blue crazy socks to wear while they were bowling! This was their "party favor". They all looked so cute in their socks! We had fun and can't believe Ellie is 7 going on 17. Now we are gearing up for the twins b-day in a month. They can't wait!

2 comments:

T J V said...

I can't believe she is so old! I think she was still in diapers when we met! What a fun birthday party and love the sock party favors.

kelly said...

She's so cute! What a fun birthday too. I'm sad you guys are leaving.