Thursday, August 26, 2010

2nd grader!!!

2nd grader!!! School has begun and Ellie's words were, "I can't believe summer is over!" But, we will still have fun! She had a great first day of school. Kids are so easy to adjust and I am grateful she is outgoing and makes friends easily! The twins start preschool in 2 weeks and I never worry about them. Twins always have each other and my boys think they are the bomb and can do anything! ha ha, they will hopefully keep that mentality. Things I noticed about Ellie as a 2nd grader:
-Confident
-Tall
-Mature
-cautious
-Curious
Well, I think Ellie will be just fine. Of course, my sleepless nights of worrying about her and wondering if our move would make things hard, I realized kids like adventures and love to learn! So, school is a good place! I will post The brothers in a few weeks, watch out! These boys are growing up!

4 comments:

The Stutzmans said...

What a little poser- (is that a word?) We miss you guys..

Jaime said...

She looks so cute and confident here! Kids really do well with change--I think we worry more about it then they do!

kelly said...

She looks like she's grown a ton since you guys moved!

Zac and Kaylan said...

Oh my gosh she is gorgeous! What a beauty! Just like her mama ;) She is growing up way too fast :( I am so glad the move has been a good one for all of you! Kids are pretty resilient :)