Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!


We had a great holiday with friends and family. We attended Ellie's various x-mas programs and I am not sure if this clip will work or not so let me know! She had a dance performance! We took a short clip from our camera so we will see. So cute! Top pick: Ellie is in the black dress in the middle looking so serious! She took her program at school very seriously. She knew every song and did great! 2nd pic: Ellie is on the far left front row if you are looking at the pic. 3rd pic: this was a homemade gingerbread house at spanish bay in pebble beach 4th pic: The Dean Family cousins, I think there are 14...hard to keep track!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Zac and Kaylan said...

I love the pics of Ellie in her performances. I guess the video didn't work for me but I can see Ellie! What a doll! You guys are a good looking family! Hey Jake! 30 looks good on ya! Happy Belated B-day! I can't believe you squeezed all those grandkids onto that one couch! Awesome! We only have 8 in Zac's family and 5 of them are under the age of 5. I am sure Zac's parents couch will look like that soon enough in the next few years! Can't wait!

Unknown said...

April, Your pics are soo cute! Ellie is a doll! And your boys are adorable! I'm glad you had a nice holiday season! Take Care!