Monday, August 25, 2008

Ellie starts Kindergarten!!


Ellie's 1st day of Kindergarten!!! Her first comment when she got home was, "That was really long!" She said she was glad to be home...augh, isn't that sweet!


Here is Ellie in front of our Orange tree, a tradition I have started since last year!


Here are the brothers and Ellie with clothes on!!! I guess we have to wear clothes now that school is back in session. I think the boys need private reform catholic school?! I dressed them uniform style. Watch out teachers, here they come!
So, a little pet peeve of mine...if I hear one more time, "Boy, you have your hands full!!"...I just might go crazy. Do I look like I have my hands full?? ha ha, as I am writing this I Just realized I only have one earring is as well, so off to find that.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

kelly said...

I'm kind of sick of hearing that..."You have your hands full."

It's especially funny to me when I don't even have all my kids with me, I just smile.

Aaron Smith said...

April, you are too funny. Love the one earring look, you are a true mom. No shame.

Ellie looks so cute, love the hair do!

Much love,

Sarah

Zac and Kaylan said...

Of course Ellie is going to look gorgeous on her first day of Kindergarten:) You are totally your mother's daughter doing her hair all cute for the first day of school! Love it! Somebody tell Ellie that school gets a lot longer as she gets older :) And it doesn't get easier :)

Leisa Waldron said...

I hate when people say "you have your hands full". Honestly, I think most people should keep most comments to themselves. You ALWAYS look great April, and your fam is the cutest!

THE MACDONALDS said...

It was so fun to see you guys this weekend! Ellie had to be the star of Kindergarten class. She is sooo funny and 'SUPERSTAR' status! I will email you the photos I took to you hopefully today. Take care and it is good to reconnect!

Sandy&Jim said...

Hey April,
Glad to see you are keeping the same tradition your Mom did with you on the first day of school.
Ellie is growing up so fast as well as the boys. We sure miss all of you. I don't think Ellie will remember us, but she might still remember Duke.
Congratulations on your 8 years of marriage. You both have come a long way and we are so very proud of you both.
Love to you all,
Jim and Sandy (Dukie too!)

M and M said...

I know what you mean!!! I can't go out without hearing that at least a couple DOZEN times!! But, do the people offer to help at all - no of course not!! Don't forget the "Are they twins?" - can't get enough of that one. I sound very bitter, don't I? You all look gorgeous/handsome and are always up to such exciting things!!

M and M said...

I know what you mean!!! I can't go out without hearing that at least a couple DOZEN times!! But, do the people offer to help at all - no of course not!! Don't forget the "Are they twins?" - can't get enough of that one. I sound very bitter, don't I? You all look gorgeous/handsome and are always up to such exciting things!!