Friday, September 5, 2008

Brides & Babies!

Here are my good friends from High School! The one on the end in all black is getting married next month...and
Ellie is going to be the flower girl! She was so cute at her bridal shower. She handed her all the gifts and made sure she stayed hydrated by giving her sips of her drink! So cute!
Here is a pic of Paso Robles where we went for my friend Sarah's baby shower. She is having a little girl Lily and she currently has Mr. G who is 3! So perfect a boy and a girl! She truly is one of the greatest friends a girl could have. Jacob took this pic while driving, beautiful skyline in Paso.

1 comment:

melissa said...

You should have told me you were going to be around- we could have done your photos. I would really LOVE to do them! I am trying to get some practice on people other than my kiddos... I am working towards starting a photography business?! Anyway, let me know the next time you are over this way and we will set something up for sure- we would love to just see you guys too! Take care!