Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sept So Far...

My little mozarts painting on the back patio. Aren't they angelic? Well at least in this picture they look like they are! They were so serious and concentrating so hard.
James on our family movie night. We watched "The BEE Movie"! So cute! They all loved it because they could eat popcorn!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! They were all so cute sitting here on the fireplace eating their apples.
This was the best find ever! I found this wagon on craigslist, my favorite website to date! The boys love this wagon. I stroll the kids to school in it, while Ellie holds one of the brothers on her lap with an umbrella for shade. I will get a pic of that! It is so cute to hear all of them giggling on the way to school. I wish I could freeze those moments and make them last forever!

6 comments:

kreygirl said...

Hey you! I finally got a Google username so that I can comment on your very cute pictures! Everyone is getting so big! I've been keeping up on Jay's blog as well, and I am so glad that he is making improvements. Remind your mom that we are not far away if she needs anything. Love, Em

kelly said...

Aww, me too. I want to see a blog about Ellie's new bed next!

Stephanie Snyder said...

Your kids are so cute. I love your updates.

Amy said...

Hey. Your kids are growing up fast. We are great and just had baby #2. Our blog page is www.munichamymilan.blogspot.com I got your e-mail that said you lost blog addresses on your blog page. Hope all is well.

amy lamjav

Brenna said...

The boys are so adorable! I LOVE their bellies in the pic of them painting! And Ellie...such a doll! Just like her Mamma!
How exciting to have Jay so close to you soon! We went and saw him 2 weeks ago and I helped Colleen work on his arm. He was totally responding and looks handsome as ever! Sean couldn't believe they were making him watch tennis! :)

Rochel said...

You have such cute kids! Love the pic of them on the fireplace! By the way....love the way you did the boys' bedroom!