Monday, March 9, 2009

Rodeo yee-haw!




Ok so Saturday we all woke up and Jacob said, "We are going to the rodeo!" It was actually the High Schools Rodeo. High School? Yes, here in Clovis we have roping, bull riding, barrel racing, as a sport in High School?! Wow! It was awesome, free, and loads of entertainment. We actually went back after we took a break to eat lunch at Costco and run some errands. They wanted to go back! As you can see, they had front row seats and their eyes were glued. It was so nice! Not too many people and a ton of horses! Ellie and the boys would cheer every time the horses came out of the shoot and say go, go, get him! This was when they were roping! The girls were all blinged out in their fancy belts, chaps, hats, etc. It was sooo fun! I love how we can all go out as a family and enjoy ourselves now. Finally! oh and the underwear pic, just for fun! They are seriously so entertaining! Ellie is our serious one, the twins, not so much.






4 comments:

Jaime said...

I laughed outloud at the underwear picture! I remember Jacen doing that but now he's 13 and would be mortified if he knew I told anyone. Boys are boys!

kelly said...

I wish I had known about that! What great entertainment for the kids. Ellie looks so adorable in her horse shirt too.

Brenna said...

Sweet! Sounds like my High School. Lettering in Rodeo was the norm there. Fun family outing! The underwear pics are hilarious! They kind of look like Nacho Libre! :)

The Dollar blog-a-thon is a great idea for those of us who can't make it to the walk. I don't think I have your home address can you send it on??

The Stutzmans said...

Seriuosly--- AdoRaBlE!!