Saturday, March 7, 2009

Who's got a dollar?!!!

Ok Times are rough, people aren't really "spending money", so in order to help meet my little brother Jason's goal I am holding a "dollar blog-a-thon for Jay"! This money goes towards the California Brain association. There is a benefit walk next Saturday that we are involved in. My cousin Brenda has been our team leader and our goal is $3,ooo! We are almost there! So, I thought these few extra bucks would help us out! If you would like to visit Jason's Team Page go to caringforjay.blogspot.com and click on the bottom of his blog "Team Page". It will take you to his page for the benefit walk. On the website you can only donate $25 and up so if you want to donate a buck send it to me and I will put it in with all the other donations I have on Wednesday March 11! 1 dollar and you can make a huge difference. It's a no brainer! ha! I have been told not to put my address on an "open to the public" blog so if you are interested in helping out email me at adeangirl@gmail.com and I can give you my address. Thank you! 

No comments: