Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lately




So lately we have been a little sick, lazy, no cookin, messy, house! Ellie was diagnosed with a mild case of pneumonia this week! So she has been home all week from school. The cooking has consisted of Cooper's favorit, Cup-o-noodles! Loves that stuff, so bad for you! Anyhow, Ellie folded my laundry, had to take a pick of that! She is so diligent and always wants to be the "mommy". Our bed has become our kids favorite spot to read. So, Sunday afternoon Jacob took this pic of us. I had just woken up from a nap...so excuse the bed head. We have been living in our backyard! Love this weather. Next week is spring break. Hope all is healthy and ready to have some fun!


3 comments:

Nicole Saunders said...

I'm just impressed that you nap- under the covers- in your church clothes! THAT'S Sabbath observance.

Lori said...

You do NOT have bed head, I will show you some bed head!!!! I have this same background on my blog, (love it)

kelly said...

Ha, ha, I nap in my church clothes too! Anyway, tell Ellie I am impressed with her folding!