Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break Day 1!

Ellie had a girlfriend from school over and her sister today! Beautiful weather, opened windows, doors, everything fresh and lively with little ones running around! Here is how some of the conversation went: 

Ellie: "Look at me I am a superstar!"
Friend: "Ellie, how old are you?"
Ellie: "5!"
Friend: "Ellie your brother is naked!"
Ellie: "Oh, it's ok he is like that all the time!"
Friend: "April one of the brothers went potty in Ellie's room on her rug!"
Me: "Oh, ok honey, why don't you guys go outside and play while I clean it up!"
Friend: "Ellie your brother is naked!"
Ellie: "Which one?" 
Friend: "I don't know they look the same naked!" 

Ha I just have to laugh at these little conversations with Ellie's friends! She had such a fun day!I thought it would be fun to kick off spring break with friends, fun and sun! We slip-n-slided, decorated cakes, played dress up, listened to Hannah Montana over and over! It was pretty funny watching "the brothers" interact with them. Oh they are going to love having an older sister! Hopefully they won't be running around naked at 16. Watch out girls! 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds a lot like my house only there is one naked brother instead of two. Isn't it great when they learn to undress themselves?

P.S. Glad Ellie is feeling better.

kelly said...

Ha, it's true, they are like that all the time, at least one of them is. It's good to know they look the same naked, that might be an issue at a later date if they didn't.

Stephanie Snyder said...

......"which one?"
"I don't know, they look the same naked." That's hilarious!! Kids are so funny, I love listening to them! What a fun start to your spring break :)