Monday, May 11, 2009

B-days & Mother's Day!




Ellie turned six last week! Her day consisted of popsicles at school, panda express for dinner, powell's candy store, then the new hannah montana movie with dad! My b-day was friday the big 28! wohoo! Had a great day, massage, dinner with Jacob, shopping, no kids! My babysitter and neighbor down the street Leah did my hair! Loved it! She got the Taylor Swift curling iron. I felt like I was 16 again having a 16 year old do my hair. She is awesome and I hope Ellie can do my hair someday:) I love being a mother and my kids made me one, so thanks to them I am a mom! Happy Mother's Day to all of you girls out there! I look up to you and enjoy seeing your blogs filled with love and care for your children!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

You do it well too !! Motherhood looks good on you !! Happy belated Bday !!

Stephanie Snyder said...

You are so cute! And you don't look 28. Love the hair, I may need to copy you:)

bryna said...

APE!

Hey hope all is well-it looks like it! Your little fam is so darn cute (: So I actually made those curtains in my kitchen to answer your question..sorry, I know that doesnt help (unless you sew?) I pretty much made them out of napkins from Anthropologie...just added loops and a top piece to make them fit my windows (super easy!)

Love ya!
Bryn

Amy said...

cuties! happy mother's day and birthday! love ellie's hair short!

Jeff and Steph said...

Ape- Love the Taylor Swift hair! What a sweet family you have! I should be in Cali in August sometime, my sister Sarah is having her 3rd baby. Other than that, just waiting for that 10 year reunion to happen!

Brenna said...

The hair is so cute! Happy late Birthday! We had so much fun with you guys last weekend. Lily misses Ellie and is still sad she couldn't got to primary with her.

kelly said...

Super cute hair!