Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer is here?!




Well Ellie has her last week of school next week! I will have a first grader! Aughhh! Weather has been hot, hotter, cool, cooler. So, not quite summer yet, but love this time of year! I have my clothes line out, my electric bill was $35 last month. Seriously. Jacob took this sweet picture of an amaryllis in our backyard. Love it! And...my sis-in-law had her 6th baby....a girl! For those of you who know "Buffy" she has 5 boys, and now has a sweet little girl named Elise. The kids love holding her especially Ellie. So I think we are up to 18 grandkids on Jacob's side. Wow.


1 comment:

kelly said...

yeah, crazy weather huh? That is so exciting that she has a girl, I totally get what that feels like after so many boys, well, almost as many boys!