Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ellie's a 1st grader!







Well Ellie is officially done with Kindergarten! The kids were all excited for this day. Ellie was excited because she got to sing on stage. Let me tell you, Ellie on stage is a riot to watch. She becomes shall I say...Sharpay from High School Musical. Really, she is quite the performer. Comments like, "Is that your daughter?!" I am proud of her confidence and all that she has learned this year. Cooper is in the yellow. He is always ready. He is the first one up usually, wants to get dressed and ready for the day, and is always excited to go somewhere. James on the other hand, is usually the sleeper-inner, and the first thing he says when he wakes up is, "I want to eat." I loved this picture of them!

3 comments:

kelly said...

They are all growing so much. Ellie looks so cute with no front teeth too!

Zac and Kaylan said...

Congratulations Ellie! You are growing up so fast! What happened to all of your teeth?!:O Just kidding ;) What handsome boys you have! I hope to see all of you soon!

AnnieB said...

Hey you!! how are you?? I've been all for an arranged marriage for Alex and Ellie since they were in preschool together! She is so adorable!
you look fabulous and i love the new family black and white pics!!