Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Could it be? 3?!











The brothers turned 3 yesterday!!! Wow! Can't believe it! We had a great day with just them. Ellie is still at my parents house and I enjoyed just 2 kids! We went swimming, ate pizza for dinner, then went to ice-cream, then went to toys-r-us. Although the baby stage is precious, sweet and tiring I am glad we are moving on to a new chapter in our book! Cooper & James, you came into our lives tiny and sweet and today you are growing boys full of light and love! Thank you for making me a mommy of twins! Who would have thought! Me, with twin boys??! You are awesome and bring so much joy to our lives. Happy Birthday!








3 comments:

kelly said...

They were so tiny! Very sweet, I love your boys and it is definately special to have twins!

Grandmotherfairy said...

Love the pictures...they are way too cute!!!

Unknown said...

Its been pure joy watching those "brother" grow!! And their big sister! Love you all>...