Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July 09




Our Fourth was spent at my parent's house! So fun! Weather was awesome, Jacob played golf, we ate outside, it was not your traditional "fog fourth" in Pebble Beach! We did our own fireworks because there were not any in Monterey this year. It was just as good because the kids had so much fun with the sparklers and poppers. We then watched the Washington fireworks on t.v. Ellie spent two weeks with Grandma and now wants to move in! So, we are all back under one roof together. Ellie and my little bro Jay are so cute together. She loves spending time with him! It was nice to cool off so now back to the heat!

3 comments:

Brenna said...

I am so glad you guys came out for the 4th! Tell Ellie she can share a room with us at your parents house! Count us in! They are so awesome!

Those are some sweet fire dancer moves there Jake!

Happy Late Birthday brothers!!! I can't believe they were ever that tiny! That was another great picture of them snuggling together! Look out ladies!

Aaron Smith said...

Happy 4th, looks like you had a great time. Jason looks great. Miss you hope to see you soon!

Sarah

THE MACDONALDS said...

I am jealous! There is no place like Monterey! I love the pics with the sparklers. I wish my parents would adopt a kid or two for more than 2 hours. You are truly blessed. Hopefully we will catch you in PG on Labor Day? Miss you! Lee :)