Monday, July 13, 2009

Park Day?

Ok Friends who are in town, what day(s) is good for a park day? I want to start one at 9:00 a.m. for summer. I am out of town a lot just like you but whoever is in town can get together! School is around the corner and then we can get more serious about it. But, in the meantime: I am going to go to the new park on Clovis and Alluvial with the spiderman thing you can climb on. And the park has those covers over most of the park! Bonus, for my toe heads. So, I will be there Friday morning at 9:00 a.m. if you want to come. Great set up, bring a snack, water, and all your kids.

2 comments:

Lifeisapitch said...

I have been doing park day---- we call it "mommy group" since it is really for US, haha, to get together and have someone to talk to, than the kids--but they need to get out too---since Bradley was just a baby...still do it and he is now 9. It's great. Hope yours is successful. You will make LIFELONG best friends.

Stefanie said...

Hey if you want I can post it on the Ward RS enrichment sight. Let me know. Hopefully we will come! Thanks April.