Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer lovin



This summer I think we have spent only a few days at home. Jacob and I at the Fray concert, me and the kids at Beauty and the Beast, Swimming at the Burnetts house everyday, the twins with GG on their B-day! She bought them a vacume and a bunch of balls! This picture turned out a little blurry but I liked it! And...going to the beach a lot! Here we are in Avila with all the cousins. They were burrying Uncle Andrew. It was fun, the kids got in the water!! Burrr! But it was fun! So, school starts this month and I am going to have a 1st grader! Well, now that we are home we are hitting the pavement. Boys have their 3 year old check up, shots, the whole enchilada! So, off I go to being a mother, friend, wife, housekeeper, cook, taxi cab, and just a little crazy, not much though.

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

We totally miss you guys. It sounds like you have had a busy summer...you just forgot one thing...to come visit us!!! We'll definitely have to plan a Disneyland trip. The boy are getting so big! I can't believe Ellie will be a 1st grader. Time is going too fast!

Craig said...

Do you guys still live in Clovis?

kelly said...

ok, so do you still want to swim at mom's or can you get us invited to the Burnett's too?!

Unknown said...

Now that is how to spend the summer !!! What fun !!