Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 wheels+2boys=Fun!!!


Guess what the brothers learned this week?!! Riding their bikes with no training wheels! It has been so fun to watch them fully enjoy riding a bike. No offense to Ellie but she doesn't ride her bike a ton and it is not really her "thing". So...with the boys it is a different story! They can't get enough of their bikes! Since the twins were little we did lots outside. It went from stroller rides, to trike rides, to scooter rides, and now bike rides. I took them to the park that has cement wrapped around it so they could get the hang of it. Now, they are in the front yard wanting to show off to all the neighbors! It is funny because they have been riding their bikes with training wheels for about a year now and now that there are no training wheels I guess it is that much better! I love being outside and enjoying the sun and fresh air with these guys! Ellie on the other hand, will have no problem watching Hannah Montana all day wrapped up with a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate. I did not have time to watch t.v. at Ellie's age. I asked my mom if I wanted to watch movies and shows at Ellie's age and she said no! I was busy with school and gymnastics. Which Ellie just passed to Level 2 in gymnastics and will be going 2 days a week now. I think it is genetic. Ellie and Jacob could watch movies all day while me and the twins would be out riding bikes all day! Not sayin one way is better than the other just different, you know what I'm sayin? I better stop talking now. Later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The brothers look to big!!!

Amy said...

that's really impressive April!!