Sunday, December 13, 2009

So, lately I have reading others blogs reporting about their Christmas Decor and hot cocoa by the fire and pictures of their homes looking spiffy and nice. Our tree is small, our ornaments are few, my living room is half painted, my husband just fixed a leaky roof in the garage, and I look around and think...hmm, this is not spiffy and nice. I wish it was. I then attend church and come home remembering who sacrificed his all for us. Everything we have is because of him. Big or small I need to remember what I have is great!

4 comments:

kelly said...

Amen to that, and you have a cute family picture. I was just looking at my sis in laws blog and she has one too, I don't, so there. I really do like your picture though, very cute.

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute! And you definitly have your priorities in check! A lovely family--you can see everybody is so happy...!

Happiness comes from within..

Loves you all, Mom

Grandmotherfairy said...

Love your family picture...sometimes we get all caught up in the wrapping instead of the gift......thanks for the reminder!

Sarah said...

Nicely said. I really love that.