Monday, January 4, 2010

CTR




We had a great Christmas at my parents house. The hits were skateboards and an easy bake oven! Jacob played golf, we enjoyed 70 degree weather on Christmas day!!! The new year has started and all my kids are in the primary at church! They all got their own "CTR" rings. This stands for "Choose The Right." They were so excited and proud to get their very own rings and I hope they can remember what it means! I love being a mother to my children. They make me so happy and yes they are growing up so fast! Today is the last day of break before Ellie goes back to school. Over the break I have enjoyed being with her...most of the time, and learned that she really looks up to me as her mother. Especially with little girls I need to remind myself to be the best mother and example to her. She watches my every move and wants to be just like me. Ellie says, everyone at school says she looks like her mother. At least she is proud of it and not humiliated! ha ha! We are raising our future and I hope my children can make the most out of theirs! So Here is to 2010! Make it a good one!

3 comments:

kelly said...

SO cute.

Jaime said...

I love your family picture! You're such a cute and good mother and have a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

We had a wonderful time with your family this Christmas! Ellie does look up to you-when we were getting ready to go see "Princess and the Frog" Ellie told me she wanted wear a certain outfit so she would look as pretty as her Mom... Oh and those boys love their Mom also--everytime they see you they run and hug you to death! Ok--these children also have a Dad who is the BEST!!! Great Family....!!!
Love you, Mom/Grandma