Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Ellie & Boys, we will try to snap another photo this sunday and hopefully get a good one!
I caught James as he was headed to the car, handsome!
We were laughing so hard, they were hugging and laughing! It's so nice when they love each other...
Me, Ellie, and my cousin Ashley, she came into town for our cousins baby shower, more pics to come!Oh, we had so much fun with Ashley's I-phone! Ellie was way into it! She is very techno savvy. Like her dad.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aaron and Michelle said...

Hi April! I totally remember you and Jacob. Your children are adorable... I've wondered about you guys! Great to hear from you. Put me on your friends list and I'll put you on mine. It would be great to stay connected.
Michelle

Mandi said...

okay, there is nothing better than naked hugging baby pictures!! Holy cow that is a lot of lovin'!And surprisingly very modest for a naked picture!! I'm impressed.

AnnieB said...

April! How are you?! I found you on Mandi's blog. We miss you guys. I can't believe how big Ellie is getting and the twins! Wow! Adorable!
We miss you guys!
I'm still holding out hope that Alex and Ellie can date some day!