Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Sistas I never had...


Here are my 4 sister-in-laws and mother-in-law! I am grateful for their friendship and enjoy living close to all of them except Shauna, who is in Utah! Also, I am continuing to work on my "twins book" and I think at this point it is never ending but...3 out of the 5 of us have twins now! So, this has made my writing much more interesting! Missy the one in the pink on the end is prego with her 3rd, this will make 17 grandchildren on my husbands side of the family! Wow! My mother-in-law has a sign in her house that says,
"We may not have it together but together we have it all!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Zac and Kaylan said...

What a beautiful group of women! You all look lovely! April is very lucky to have you as her family :)

Mandi said...

In ways, Sister in Laws are better than the real thing. I won't go into specifics but just trust me. You are too cute! We miss you guys up here.