Friday, March 7, 2008

Update on twins!

Here is a pic of my sister-in-law with her twins Wyatt & Emily. Some of you have asked about how they were doing, so here ya go! They are 5 weeks, and finally were held by their mother today! What a great feeling. I am sure they were happy. They are doing well at 3+pounds, wyatt is off the ventilator, they both had surgeries on a vessel in between their heart and lungs, sorry ness don't know the name of it! Anyhow, they got through it and are recovering well. Amazing little guys! We are happy and can't wait to hold them! Brings back memories, a good day for the Dean Family:)

3 comments:

kesli said...

I am glad to know everything is well with these two precious little ones. Thanks for the update.

T J V said...

Yay! I am so happy for her and that they are doing good. They are so cute all bundled up.

T J V said...

Yay! I am so happy for her and that they are doing good. They are so cute all bundled up.