Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Field Trip!

Here is Ellie with her really good friends Kylea and Madison! So cute!

Here is Ellie and Madison on the bus. I sat with them and they loved it!

Here are the fav 5! Girlfriends are the best!

A good day! We went to the San Juaquin River, the kids had fun minus the fresno state students that had no idea what they were talking about! One of the kids asked this girl why the turtle looked different and she said, "It looks retarted doesn't it"! Isn't that horrible! The teachers were cringing and us parents were dying! Another funny one...One of the kids asked what kind of turtle is that?! The girl said I think it is a "Gala-poe-goes" I about died and said, "You mean Galapagos!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zac and Kaylan said...

Okay is it just me or does the little girl on Ellie's right in the group pic remind you of Celia?! That was my first thought when I saw that picture! They are all beautiful little girls! Girl Power! Couldn't they find college students that knew what they were talking about? What Dumbos.