Monday, April 21, 2008

Garage sale & a good friend!

We had our first ever Garage sale this last weekend! We had such a great time and the kids loved the customers! The cars just kept coming, and this one guy brought his own U-Haul! Some "Garage Salers" are way too into it! That's Jakes feet helping this guy load up our old fridge into his U-Haul:)

A good childhood friend of mine Jill was in town this last weekend too! We had such a good time reminicing. I love it when you have such a great friend you can just pick up where you left off!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

THE MACDONALDS said...

Those are the only kinds of friends I can have! It is so fun to keep in touch this way and I am so excited to see you guys this weekend. Leisa was talking about a lunch/park day around noon on Saturday? I hope that works out for you guys! I miss you--Lee/Loralee but really it's Lee (it is shorter and unmispronounceable--that is not a word)

THE MACDONALDS said...

Those are the only kinds of friends that I can have! I am so excited to see you guys this weekend. A definite perk for missing Hawaii. By then I think I will be over it. It is so fun to see your blog and what you are up to! See you soon. Lee/Loralee (Lee is so much easier in so many ways)

Unknown said...

Hey April! Aren't garage sales great?!? I wanted to let you know I changed my blog address, it's now www.mamamiax4.blogspot.com
Feel free to check it out whenever you have time! :) Take care! :)