Monday, April 28, 2008

Here is James awaiting his first swimming lesson...

Here is James with his leg up high and not liking the teachers dunking...check out her face!

Cooper is in the red and James in blue. They cried the whole time but got put under a lot! Their technique is amazing! This was their first lesson and they not only dunked them but held them under for a long time! Then they give them lots of hugs, they say it is a trust issue..

Phew we made it! We will see what tomorrow brings. They say it is the hardest one...great:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jaime said...

It was great seeing you yesterday! It's so good for the boys to learn to swim so early. My mom put me in lessons when I was only 18 months and I never remember NOT knowing how to swim. I loved it.

T J V said...

is this the class that teaches them to float on their back in case they fall in? you will have to tell me how it all goes b/c i have looked into that for v.

Lisa Newman said...

So fun that you have weather warm enough for swimmming. I'm jealous. Looks like you guys are having a great time! Take care.

Zac and Kaylan said...

I remember watching that video you had of the toddlers in the water where they float on their backs. It was really hard to watch but such an important technique for them to learn. I am glad to see the boys are learning to swim even though they had a rough first day. They look pooped! Hehehe!