Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Times




We had a great weekend at my parent's house! Visiting with old friends, going to the my museum, good food, the AT&T golf tournament. Boy, we miss living there! The kids got into some old hats. It was pretty funny. Our good friends the Conroy's were over. Lily and Ellie always find something to get into! Oh and James is in the straw hat! Isn't he so cute! Every time I take a pic of the twins I think, oh that is a good yearbook pic! :) Oh and Ellie has 2 teeth lost now and she got her ears pierced on V-day! You can kind of see the bling in her ears here. Self portrait. Nice gap. 

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I got some cute pics of all the kids dancing and the boys in tiaras. I will email them to ya.
We love it when you guys come into town. Why don't you just move back in with your parents? Then we can have your dad BBQ for us and play Wii Fit anytime! :)

Lily informed me yesterday with a pitiful pouty face, "I miss Ellie!"