Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Afros & No Teeth!







Ok so the pic of the two in the afros, the girl is my cousin Brenda and her boyfriend Brian! They had a 70's theme b-day party for Brenda at the roller rink! We tye-dyed shirts with our neighbors for the whole family and I thought I was creative! Check our her one piece!! It was awesome! It zipped up. Of course she looked fab in it and her boyfriend was just hilarious. White shorts! nice. Ellie skated with me while the boys watched. And then...Ellie lost her first tooth! Now, the one right next to it is wiggly too! I can't believe it. Within weeks of each other my boys are potty trained and my daughter is loosing teeth! I guess they have to grow up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! looks like it was a great party! and ellie looks so cute with one tooth out! love it!

kelly said...

Wow! Micah had to wait until the very end of 2nd grade to lose a tooth!

Unknown said...

NO--THE KIDS ARE GETTING TOO BIG TOO FAST! ELLIE IS A DOLL AND CUTER THAN EVER WITH HER "MISSING TOOTH"!! THE PARTY LOOKED FUN--BRENDA IS SUCH THE "THEME" GIRL! GO BRENDA! LOVE TO YOU ALL--MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH! GRANDMA AND PAPPY

THE MACDONALDS said...

Gavin is dying for his teeth to fall out. He has a few friends at school who have 'arrived' and he is very impatient. I love the roller skate party and 60's theme. You guys are living LARGE!