Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Walk for my bro!


If you want to support the CALBIA "California Brain Association" we will be walking for my little brother Jason on Saturday March 14 in Bakersfield CA. All the info is on his blog caringforjay.blogspot.com. Check it out, it is $25 for registration and includes a t-shirt! All proceeds go to the association to help those that have have Tramatic Brain injuries. If you want to come that would be great! Jason has his own account as well if you would like to donate to that instead of for the association. We have had several generous donations come our way for Jay when he first had his accident. He will be going home to live with my parents in April sometime. We need all the support we can get right now! Thanks!
p.s. This is one of my favorite pics of my brother with Ellie. She was just 2 1/2 years old! 
 

1 comment:

Zac and Kaylan said...

I wish I could go walking with all of you for Jay! Maybe if the weather is nice I can go for a walk in honor of Jay that day :) Ellie has the best hair! Hands down! She is such a beautiful girl!I just checked out your profile pics on Facebook and you are so tiny! You look great! We finally bought a car! The story will be on the blog soon! Take Care!